Tuesday 19 September 2017

MACKEREL PALM OIL STEW

Hi Guys☺

I finally satisfied my craving😊yayyyy,i have been dreaming of this stew for a while now but kept procasinating😩I really need to work on this.For over a month plus now chicken has been the only protein i add to all my meals,from soup to stew and sauce I'm tired and will not kill myself with it.I need to give fish a chance too in my food journey😂😂😂😂😂
Sit back relax and let get cooking........


INGREDIENTS 
-1 mackerel cut,remove the intestine and wash clean.
7 or more tomatoes(blended)
-5 or more scotch bonnet(blend)I love alot of pepper in my palm oil stew.
-2 onion balls(blend 1 and chop the other for frying)
-2 cooking spoons of Palm oil
-seasoning cubes
-salt

PREPARATION 
-pour the blended tomatoes,pepper and onion in a pot,heat till the water dries up and turns to a puree.
-Boil the fish with little water and salt,for 10 minute.
-Pour the red oil in a pot,heat till it bleaches a bit,then add the chopped onion fry till tender.
-Then add the tomatoes puree stir and cook till it's well fried,I love my stew well fried.
-Add the fish stock,seasoning cubes and salt stir and cover to cook for 10 minute then add the fish,stir carefully and cook for another 5 minute.
Your mackerel palm oil stew is ready
Serve with rice,beans,yam,plantain or potatoes.

For questions leave a comment or send a mail to udogriewoma@gmail.com.

1 comment: