Saturday 6 January 2018

EASY FAMILY MEAL PLAN FOR 2018

Happy new year food lovers😊

Welcome to the year of songs of victory,breakthroughs and testimonies.2017 was a good year,2018 will be a great year.

The year just started a few days ago and we all are trying to work on our goals for the new year which is great,but what goals did you set for the family concerning food?

You all know food is right for the body,if you don't eat you can't function.For me this year I will be treating my family to good healthy meals,thinking of what to cook for the family has always been a big issue in a lot of homes including mine,sometimes we run out of ideas and keep on repeating a particular meal all the time which is boring and tiring.

 I was able to fix that by creating a meal plan to guild us on what to prepare daily,we don't stick to it all the time but it gives us an idea of what to cook.The first meal plan I did was when I was in secondary school,I placed it on the kitchen wall were everyone could see it,my mum was really impressed.You see i don't joke with food😂😂😂

To take the stress off you,I carefully created a meal plan for the whole family,easy and simple.some of the recipes are on the blog,do check it out.



Thanks for checking the blog today,do invite your friends and family,this year I will be sharing a lot concerning food and healthy living.To keep up with updates,follow me on instagram and facebook @womasmenu,have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment