Thursday 18 January 2018

SOFT OATMEAL AND RAISINS COOKIES


Hello food lovers

I apologise for the long silence,i haven't really done much cooking or baking for a while now,but i'm back now.

I have a lot of exciting recipes i will be sharing this year,easy and tasty as always and even better.I will be sharing one to two new recipes in the blog every week.

Today's i will be sharing an easy cookies recipe I tried out during the festive period for the family,it was actually my first time making cookies and it came out great,everybody loved it.




Ingredients used are affordable.You will be needing......

INGREDIENT
-1 cup plan all purpose flour
-1/2 cup oats
-1/2 cup sugar or to your taste
-1 pack of simas margarine or any other brand.
-1 tbsp vanilla essence
-1 tsp baking powder
-A tin of liquid milk(optional)
-1 egg
-A hand full of raisins.
-1 tbsp cinnamon powder

NOTE-The cup i used isn't the normal measurement cup,I just used a random cup I could lay my hands on at home.it is way bigger than the measurement cup.

This measurement gave me 30 plus pieces of cookies.



PREPARATION

-In a bowl beat the margarine and sugar together till it becomes soft and fluffy

-Add the egg and vanilla essence,beat well,Sieve in the flour,add the oats,cinnamon,baking powder and milk,mix properly,then add the raisins mix very well.

-roll out in a clean surface and cut to your desire shape,then bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minute or till it's ready,allow to cool down then you are ready to enjoy your home made oat cookies.


I hope you learnt something?Do check the blog next week for exciting recipes.for enquiries leave a comment or send a mail to @udogriewoma@gmail.com

To keep up with updates,follow me on instagram and facebook @womasmenu. 




No comments:

Post a Comment