Wednesday 31 January 2018

CHICKEN AND NOODLES PEPPER SOUP

Hello every one

On the menu today is chicken and noodles soup,I'm really not a big fan of noodles but i eat any way but not the usual way a lot of people prepare theirs,i prepare mine in so many different ways.

So last week i had this serious cramp from my monthly flow,it was very painful and frustrating,I was restless,took all the drugs I could but that didn't help.

I couldn't take tea cause that may increase the pain so I remember a post i saw on Matse cook instagram page where she shared noodles soup,I decided to make for my self if the pain could stop and surprisingly it did.

So here you have it................



INGREDIENTS
-Chicken(wash and cut in small sizes)
-2 small pack of indomie noodles
-2 carrots(chopped)
-2 red pepper
-1 small onion
-scent leaves
-Pepper soup spice
-Seasoning cubes
-Salt

PREPARATION
-Boil the chicken with salt and seasoning cubes.
-Roughly blend the pepper,onion and scent leaves,add to the chicken.
-Add the pepper soup spice,cook till it's soft then add the chopped carrot,leave for 2 minutes,add the noodles and cook till it's ready.

I don't like very soft noodles,so I don't cook for long.
This is the first time i'm making noodles this way and It was so delicious.

Do try this out,you will love it,check the blog next week,I will be sharing an amazing recipe.Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment